Re: [Harp-L] Introduction Michael from Seydel

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the great introduction, and welcome to
Harp-L!

You'll find this group is an interesting mix of
harmonica maniacs coming from every perspective
imagineable. Quite a community. I've learned
volumes here over the years.

I hope to hear more from you as your background
with Seydel is a great asset. There is a gentlman
who posts here who works with Hohner (Fernando
Bresslau) and he is always very helpful and
informative. Okay, you two play nice now!
(kidding!)

Anyway, thanks for logging on and joining our
community!

Harpin' in Colorado,
--Ken M.