[Harp-L] Harp Teacher in Nashville

Ben Graves here--I'm an occasional poster (monger of diminished-tuned harps,
as some of you will remember...), and in addition to New York, I spend a lot
of time in, and am from, Nashville.  There are some great diatonic players
there (Mickey Raphael & Pat Bergeson, among others), and I play and teach
diatonic & (principally) chromatic.  I don't purport to be the best diatonic
player, but can definitely teach it, as well as chromatic, and will be in
Nash Vegas indefinitely as of Oct. 1.  Please contact me for lessons or for
contact #'s, which I'll be happy to share if I can't help you.

Best,

Ben Graves
ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.bengraves.com