Ray.
--
My Music – www.resgraphics.com/music

On Aug 26, 2005, at 8:46 AM, harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Message: 13
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 09:36:15 -0600
From: "MLeFree" <mlefree@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] minidisc recording
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks to everyone who replied with the good suggestions about minidisc
recording. I got some good ideas and will be trying them all. At least now
I know a minidisc can provide a pretty doggone good recording of live music.
Hopefully I'll have the device and recording concepts down next time JR
swings by. 8^)

Michelle