Re: [Harp-L]discussion of Popper

Perhaps, one day, JP will chime in himself, tell us all a thing or two... that will add some spice to the pot...

On Aug 25, 2005, at 3:58 PM, Bill Hines wrote:
> Here's a prediction - it will die out, and then someone will mention
> him
> around Thanksgiving and it will all start again. Circle of life, hakuna
> matada.
>
> Bill Hines
> Hershey, PA

  I have another goofy theory. There are only SO many stories.
Everything gets re-cycled. Just watch the TV. The other night that
du-fuss Ted Nugent had his biography televised for the ump-teenth time.
Boooor-ing.
smo-joe