Re: [Harp-L] my valve setup

On Aug 23, 2005, at 5:18 PM, PT Gazell wrote:
Go to your local fabric shop and ask for ultrasuede or microfiber...it will come in different thicknesses.

PT Gazell
pt@xxxxxxxxxxxx
www.ptgazell.com
http://www.sonicbids.com/PTGazell
http://www.cdbaby.com/ptgazell

Ultrasuede took the place of suede for really clinging dresses (according to the wife). Works best for 'slinkier' girls. Suede is hard to work with but better for full bodied girls as it is of heavier guage and shows less wrinkles/creases. Ultrasuede is not as hard to work with. Microfibre is used as a strengthener and used a lot on the bias INSIDE seams where buttons, zippers are installed, or merely for strength or to resist stretching (such as necklines).

I have been robbing her for years for my chromatics but never let the 'secret' out.
smo-joe