From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Jim McBride
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2005 12:08 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Harmonica Scales

Does anyone know a good source for harmonica scales? I know the major
scale, 2nd position blues scale, and 3rd position blues scale, but
theres a whole lot more out there. Has anyone put together a
comprehensive list of scales for the harp?

I could of course get a music book, look up the standard scales, and see
which ones I could locate on the harp. But I was hoping someone had
already put this together.

Thanks,
Jim McBride