[Harp-L] Replacement reeds

Hello,
I am looking for a supplier for reeds for Hohner harmonicas. Does anyone know where I can get them for a reasonable price? I have been cannabalizing old harps, but would prefer a new supply. Golden Melody, Special 20, and Marine Band all use the same reeds, so that is the type that I need. I did contact Hohner and they quoted ny $2 per reed. This seems high to me. Also, they would not sell them in any quantity.

Thanks in advance,
Chris