[Harp-L] Lovesick Blues for harp---Help Needed

Hello everybody,
Im baisically a blues player who has recently fell into some gigs with a country and bluesgrass band. I can usually play what i need to make the songs sound good, (im learning to avoid that 5 draw and 2suck full bend, and am having lots of fun learning.  But Im having a bit of trouble playing Lovesick Blues. Can aybody point me to a recording of this song with harp in it so i can maybe learn some ideas?

(also can anybody hip me to some good records with lots of country harp?)

Thanks

Steve Campos