[Harp-L] the Machias Blues Festival

The 2 day Machias Blues Festival was a huge hit. As many as 15 people at a time
would come watch the bands, even though no one but the Space Animals actually
played any blues. We did Junior Wells, Little Walter, Lightning Hopkins, a wild
original tune that was part Sonny Terry and part power chords (okay so we
strtetched the blues definition a little.) The stage was a broken up cement
slab that was a bar before it burned down. Very cool.

The silver face bassman actually sounded fine through a 2x12 cab. I had it
tilted back so I could hear myself, and the green bullet added a good amount of
dirt. We were outside so the acoustics were pretty good.

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.soundclick.com/theelectricstarlightspaceanimals.htm