RE: [Harp-L] LEE OSKAR REED PLATES - AND EVERYTHING ELSE YOU NEED!

Dave and all,

	The best source for Lee Oskar and Horner reed plates is The Best
Li'l Harp House. In fact, their prices on all harmonica related equipment is
tops. They have specials and deals running at regular intervals. And, John
Francis, who is the absolute truth when it comes to customer care, help and
knowledge is a great resource for everybody, including pros. And, shipping
and handling is fast, efficient, and inexpensive. They've got it all!
Accessories, instruction materials, you name it. And, John can hook you up
with a variety of specialty harps. Their website is easy! And, I live in
Europe and it is cheaper for me to buy, ship and pay duties than it is to
buy from European based suppliers. And, normally faster delivery, except
when those bad Customs folks fall asleep on me. Check'em out! I'll give you
all the coordinates. They are truly The Best!

"Harpers for Harpers"
Rockin'Ronny

www.harphouse.com

info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx