[Harp-L] Harps On A Plane

Hey Harper,
I just got back from Austin TX. I had my harps on the checked luggage.I had them is an old cloth cassette case with a plastic bottom and slots for the cassettes.Before I even checked them I realized that how I packed them and where they were could be suseptible to damageThey were at the very end of my cloth bag with an end pocket.I realized that I should have cushioned them better..I looked inside not too surprised to see my F with the cover plate smushed in.It was pressed up againgt my astatic mic.Luckily that was the only one and no damage to the mic.They throw those bags around hard.I usually put them in my carry on.Going threw the security check, I often get pulled over, wondering what the hell is that they see going threw.I have played before on the plane years ago coming home from Mexico.We were passing around a bottle of tequila having a grand ol time for ourselves.People were quite receptive of the whole thing. It was fun. Kevin Keith