[Harp-L] Harps on Planes -- Sort of Urgent

Hi there guys,

This is a late notice, but I'm taking a plane today to head back home and am
wondering if I can store my harps with my regular bags. Will the air pressure
change and the cool air damage them? Rather not bother with a carry on (playing
them all for security is getting annoying). If anyone knows the answer can you
email me off list?

Sorry if this was dealt with before, but I leave in a couple of hours and don't
have time to search the archives. Should have thought of this earlier.

Cheers,

Thom Duggan

--
"Nobody made a greater mistake than He who did nothing because he could do only
a little". -- Edmund Burke

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral
philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for
selfishness. -- John Kenneth Galbraith