Re: [Harp-L] dorian harp for richard

"Jason R" wrote:
<Dear Richard
<I just got back from the music store saw some of your books there and
<then read your post. Ok your right I cant play minor chords like that
on <a standard richter tuned diatonic but HEY M.P. ( Mr. Peloquin if
your <Nasty) got you back pretty good with the whole missing note
deal... huh? <It just goes to show there is no right way or wrong way to
do anything<...

Absolutely true, and I trust my previous message made it clear that I
think Jason is one of the most amazing harmonica players on the planet.
I will never forget hearing that 18-minute live take on "Whammer Jammer"
for the first time.

In the final analysis, everyone's got to play who they are, with the
tools they prefer to use.

Regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com