Re: [Harp-L] breaking in marine bands

Tinus says:
"I don't play marine bands as such but I do do
something to new harps.
Although some highly respected harmonica technicians
and players insist
that breaking in is not something that is really very
usefull..."

My understanding is that everyone accepts that reeds
become more playable and responsive after a break in
period. Some folks simply dispute the argument that
slowly breaking in reeds can prolong their life span.

Paul

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs