[Harp-L] Popper

Hello Harpers
We all know Popper only made it because of his good looks!
Actually, BT played every armpit in the Northeast before ever getting a record deal. They developed their own fan base before they were big. They could be dropped by their label tomorrow and never miss a beat in their career because they worked so hard. Hopefully Jason Ricci will have the same result from his relentless touring. Relentless is the key. Do you possess that strong a desire? That's the only real way to get it done (unless you're one of the Simpson sisters).
I couldn't name one song BT does but they will always have my respect.
Peace
Steve Merola