Re: [Harp-L] please tape SPAH-related shows

IcemanLE wrote:
This is something that SPAH used to do under the old philosophy.
Hopefully, SPAH will list these archival tapes (VHS) and offer them once again to interested harmonicists. My favorite is the 98 Blues Blow Off 2 VHS set - amazing playing. There may be interest in these valuable tapes and it could be another source of revenue for SPAH. Win Win......
The Iceman

Larry,
There were SPAH videos still available at last year's convention in StL. I picked up my copy of the '98 Blues Blow-off then. You mean you didn't receive your royalty check? :) :)
Those of you going to KC, check the SPAH Store for VHS's of past shows. Sorry I won't be there to check it out myself. Have fun, folks .... it should be a blast ..... catch you next year.
Fred S