[Harp-L] Spah Accommodations

An invitation.

I called the Airport Hilton to reserve for the Spah gathering and was told
that every room is booked.  They referred me to the Hampton Inn, which,
according to the Hilton, is one block away.  I reserved a room with two
double beds for Tues the sixteenth through Saturday night, the twentieth.  I
am a little guy who doesn't take up much room.  I also have a strained
budget.  I would be glad to share the space with somebody else.  The room is
costing about the same as the $89 Hilton rate (It varies slightly from $99
to $70 something depending on which night).

If anybody is interested, please contact me off list.

Tobe Terrell