[Harp-L] Deleting Mail (Nil harp content)

HI list
I apologise for  putting this post on to the forum as
it doesnt relate at all to harp, but could anyone tell
me if there is a means to deleting your in -box in one
fell swoop?
I am on yahoo mail and have allowed my mail to
accumulate to the 1500+ mark.This means i shall have
to sit and physically repeat the delete action upwards
of 50 times!There doesnt appear to be anything
pertaining to mass clearing in their "help" facility.
Any advise appreciated.(Again sorry but didnt know
where else to turn ;-))
Sean.