Re: [Harp-L] Site of the Century..with link :-)

That is the absolute best collection of links regarding harmonica I think I've ever seen. I'll see if we can get permission to link to it from the harp-l.com/org web page. Spah definitely eeds to include a link on their page if the owner of the site is amenable. Spah also needs to include a link to harp-l on their site that's not buried in industry listings and isn't pointed at garply.com where we haven't been for 5 years now. fjm