[Harp-L] A truly sad situation! ??

Will everybody leave Sonny alone?  He's building me a new amp and needs total concentration! :)

Seriously, though, my sense is that Sonny's recent comment had more to do with his recent knee surgery and his continuing physical pain, than the Harp-L group comments. Also, he puts his heart and soul into the Sonny Jr amp, not just for financial gain (hey, that's a respectable goal), but he's also interested in making sure that YOU get an instrument that will free you to find your own sound, not copy everyone else's.  Most people have NO idea how much time and effort goes into making a product like the Sonny Jr.
If he gets pissed once in a while at something he reads in the posts, so what?  He deserves to vent.  Also, the amp's price?  You get what you pay for.

Awaiting my 410,

Mike
Gainesville