[Harp-L] Doug Randall

It is shocking to lose this guy.  Doug was crackling with life every time I saw him and talked to him.  He might be the most versatile harmonicist in Chicago.  Doug was the King of Tongue Switching!  In addition of diatonic and chrom, he could also honk on the bass harmonica.  A deep well of talent, and one of the warmest, most kind-hearted people around.

Tough spring for Chicago harmonica fans.  We lost Harmonica Khan in March; Doug in April.  It hurts.

Mr. G