[Harp-L] plug for Rob Paprozzi at Dino BBQ

In a message dated 4/30/2005 2:59:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

i can  hardly believe he's not mentioned
more often on the lists. in any case, i  recommend his
shows to anyone who loves whatever style of music  he's
playing at any given gig. and say hi when you see him,
he's a real  nice guy to boot.

Rob is well known to this list, but .....  I'll pipe in about how  great he
is, both as a player and all around musician.  And yes,  a nice and down to
earth guy.  I've seen Rob many times thru the years, and  i have many great
memories of him tearing it up on stage.  He can be very  animated at times and he's
a treat to watch as well as listen to.  In fact,  Jason Ricci's performances
remind me of Rob, tho I've yet to  see JR as animated as I've seen Rob !
  Rob's repertoire is not only varied, but u can go to show  after show
without tiring because Rob's breaks are all pretty much  spontaneous and
extemporaneous and always different.  And he always gets  great musicians in the bands.
  One of the best duets I told him i've ever heard was between Rob and
Howard Levy when HL helped Rob with Harpin' for Hunger a few years  back.  It was
mind blowing - Rob playing fantastically,  and Howard matching note for note in
a different octave, both in second  position. Rob, i want to know - did u
ever put that duet on a CD?  Was it  as good as i mbr?
  Rob, how's that for a little ass kissing?  ha.
ron