Re: [Harp-L] Let's hear it for Harp-L

Rosco:

We've benefited from the wisdom, advice, and teachings of many of THE top players and people including: Madcat, TomBall, Gruenling, Missin, Jason, D & M (but not K, that I know of) Wilson, Peloquin, Winslow, Bonfiglio, Michalek, Singer, Paparozzi, Epping, Hartt, Buzz, Tinus, Larry Boy, Myquill, Peloquin, Gazell, Chon, Mojo Red, G, Blackie, Holmes, Albanese, IronMan, Sigfried, Rosco, BBQ Bob, Doug Tate, Geo Brooks, Iceman, rainbowjimmy, Hunter, Tom Ellis, Uncle Ed, Indiana, Oysler, Drachman, SmoJo, BBB, Paul Messinger, Harmonica John, Moyer, and about 1000 others too numerous to mention.

Hey Rosco, you forgot Robert K. Weiss ;-)

Great post!

Pierre.