[Harp-L] Doug Randall

    Doug introduced himself to me two years ago at my first SPAH convention in Dallas. He went out of his way to make me feel welcome! Like so many other players there, he was a name I was not familiar with (my fault... not his.) However after hearing him play at the late night blues jam, I made sure that the following year in St Louis, when I felt confident enough to play in public again, I sat close enough to Doug to hear all the little nuances that easily get glossed over. This is a mortality check for all of us!
Doug, you will be missed.

PT Gazell