Re: [Harp-L] Tongue Blocking?

Ryuichiro "Weeping Harp" Senoh is one of the players you refer to.
He is mentioned in Steve Bakers Harp Handbook as a very good Chicago style player
He recorded with Otis Rush in '86. Though I haven't heard the stuff they did.
You can find it here :

http://www.artistdirect.com/nad/store/artist/album/0,,241756,00.html

Paul