Re: Fwd: Re: [Harp-L] First position blues

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Fugazzi" <mfugazzi67@xxxxxxxxx>

What I meant in my post was I would be playing a 12
bar in G. I would start the song from cross (playing a
C harp in the key of G), play in first over the C
chord, and then I would play in third over the V.

Any riffs or ideas for playing over the IV chord
(first position)?

I sat in on a class with Jason Ricci a couple of months ago while he was talking about playing with the changes and went
home and started working on it. I recorded myself trying it out
about 4 weeks ago along with a country track. I've never really
tried country before, but it was a I IV V so it wasn't a problem.

http://tinyurl.com/e2m9y

It's a bit repetitive and rough in a few spots, but it might give
you some ideas.

Mark