From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Michael Peloquin
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2005 10:55 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] overblow begginner question

Like Chris implied: all Hohner handmade harps can be hit or miss. I just
taught a student how to OB and the GM I had him buy was terrible. I tweaked
a S20 for him and he was off and running.
IMO, MS series & Hering are similar in their OB weaknesses as the LOs &
Huangs.

Be careful, it's music.
Have fun, it's only music.

Michael Peloquin