[Harp-L] Re: overblows for beginners

I'm fairly new to the overblow technique too.  I was able to do it inconsistently (and sometimes accidentally) on my Hohner harps without any modifications.  However, some simple mods can make overblows MUCH easier to do over many more holes than just 6 blow.  I'm still learning and experimenting myself, so I won't try to give you any tips, but I will recommend http://www.tenhole.com for some good information, and I very highly recommend Lee Oskar's harmonica repair kit.  It costs about as much as a new harp, but it has a great booklet that teaches you how to do everything.

Jonathan