Re: [Harp-L] overblow begginner question

>>    A quick answer is that, if you aren't using a custom made harp
>and want
>>the best "out of the box" harp for OB (still will need tweaking but
>not a
>>much as the others)....the answer used to be GOLDEN MELODY!
>>
>>    Is that still THE answer OB Guys????? let us know if that's
>changed on
>>the new GM's......thanx to all

I like the new GMs because they have screws.  I've been using them
with my live shows lately.  They need to be gapped.  Some of the
spankin brand new ones OB well out of the box and others I couldn't
do it to save my life.

http://www.coast2coastmusic.com/diatonic/overblows.shtml
Chris Michalek

www.michalekstrone.com