Re: [Harp-L] Let's talk about head "shakes" or something else

Well yes, that's exactly why I abhor these sorts of tiffs on the list and it is my motivation for intervention. I don't want to lose subscribers. I want anyone who wants to be on this list to find it a safe and useful place to learn anything in regards to harmonicas. If just one person leaves becasue of a fracas like we very recently had I feel I've failed in my job as listowner and I mean that quite sincerely. Clearly you can't please all of the people all of the time but it would be nice not to have these sorts of reactionary flame fests in our inboxes. I do appreciate that today's list traffic hasn't been at all off. People have just moved on and done the one thing they can do, post about something they care about. fjm harp-l-listowner