From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Garry Hodgson
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 1:42 PM
To: Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] pocket harp case

i like to always carry a harp around in my pocket
(for emergencies :-) ).  i've got a small and dwindling
stash of golden melody cases that my special 20's
fit snugly in if i file their back corners off.  i've not found any other
harp cases that meet my requirements:

    must be as small as possible.  most are too big to
    comfortably carry in my pocket.  the golden melody
    case is just ever so slightly larger than the harp that
    fits in it.

    must fit the harp snugly, so it doesn't rattle around.

    must be dust and lint proof.  it's a drag inhaling
    pocket lint when inspiration strikes.

anybody got any clever ideas?

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Your love, your anger, your kindness, your hate.
All of it creates the future for you and your children.
What kind of future are you creating today?