From: harptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Jp Pagan
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 5:08 PM
To: harp-l harp-l
Subject: [HarpTalk] High End Hand issues

hey all,

   i have trouble hearing myself well when i play on
the high end. i use an SM57,and with a good cup, even
a loose one, i can hear fine on the low end. when i go
up high though, i don't seem to be coming through the
speaker. i think i may be "losing" the sound off to
the side of the mic. any advice on how to alter my cup
or move the harp to be able to play up high? i need to
be able to pull it off in the middle of playing...

thanks,
--Jp