[Harp-L] quality 12 hole diatonics

Hi Paul,
The old Hohner Echo Vampers (1824/24), known now as 12 hole Marine Bands
once existed (up until 1975) in all 12 keys. Nowerdays, they can be found in
"C" "G" & occasionaly in "D"& "F".
Yes they're held together with nails, but they are easily converted to
screws.
Keys "C" to "F#" use Long slots which means that the harmonica sounds one
octave lower than the standard diatonics.
The slot dimensions are , to my understanding, identical to the XB's so
adapting these harmonicas to our personel needs is a reativly simple affair.
The only remainig problem is to convince Hohner to sell individuel reeds
Mox