Re: [Harp-L] Looking for good harmonica compilation CD

Inspiration 1 (CD"Inspiration 2" Coming soon in stores!!)!!
by JJ Milteau: 22 great and rare harmonica performances.

Good Stuff man! Good Stuff!!

Froggy

Rene Carlson <Rene@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I would like to give to a musician friend of mine a CD of harmonica
music that really demonstrates the virtuosity of some of the great
players (any/all genres). Any suggestions?

Froggy is spot-on here. The tracks on "Inspiration" are really well-selected and cover many genres, so you don't have time to get fed up with any one in particular. Achingly good I'd say and I can't wait for the next one.

Steve