Re: [Harp-L] CR41 feedback

Kurt,

Sounds like you got a nice hot element! Be happy about it! I agree with Zig, tubes is the solution. Mix 'n match AY's and AU's until you find the right combination. Don't forget about the power tubes, though. Dave Kott sent me some great tubes (grbullets2@xxxxxxx), including a couple of Nice Tung-Sol 5881 power tubes. Those really made a big difference. He has a bunch, last I checked.

Good luck,

Tim Dougherty
www.HarpMicGaskets.com