[Harp-L] CR 41 controlled reluctance...

Hi,
I've been surfing around this harp l archive for a couple of months, ...
waauw  ... what a wealth of information at the click of a button... .   A big
thumbs up for the people who are involved with keeping this wonderfull site up and
running :)

I recently bought a shure green bullet CR41 with 99H86 controlled reluctance
elment(R7???) ...  some pro's seem to callthis one the Holy Grail...
  I get feedback at volume 2 1/2, ...  my other green bullet. 520D with CM
made in Mexico,... no feedback until 5.
My amp is a fender reissue blues junior (12" Jensen speaker) with a
12AU/12AT/12AX tube line up.

How can I crank up the volume of the CR41 without the feedback nightmare ???
A big thanks in advance for helping me out...
Harp on !!!!
Kurt.