[Harp-L] Re: Shakin' Steve and contemporary blues harp...Should be Shakin' Smith

Made the error of calling Shakin' Smith, "Shakin' Steve".

My bad.

Harp content...

Homer Simpson once said (I am paraphrasing), "There is always going to be about 1 million people better then you, so it isn't even worth trying."

While I don't agree with the not trying, it is true that no matter who we are there is always someone better, in at least some regards.  Good thing music isn't a contest.  HAVE FUN!

Mike Fugazzi
Harmonica/Vocals
http://www.niterail.com