[Harp-L] Hohner M.S. Question

I have several Hohner Blues Harps (Modular System Type).  I need to get into them and clean them, but for some reason I can't find a tool that will fit the screws on the face plates.  I thought I read somewhere that they're supposed to be "thumb" screws for easy disassembly.  There is no way that these things are coming off without a tool.  I've tried every micro screwdriver I have, as well as regular screwdrivers. (Everything but Vodka & O.J.)  I've also tried standard and metric Allen wrenches.  Nothing seems to grip.  Am I missing something easy here, or should I spring for the hohner tool kit?  Can someone help me?

Kidd Conley