Re: [Harp-L] Review of JJ Milteau's Blue 3rd

<< I wish all reviewers would be so positive in their approach, but it's not to be.>>

The only reviews that I have a tendency to be mordant on are those artists who call it upon themselves. An album whose promo package presents the artist as "the best", "the most original", "the revolutionary" is likely to get more flack if it isn't what it claims to be...

<< Even then,  I don't know, I am still trying to catch up with the 300+ albums I have loaded on my laptop in a vain desire to finally really take time to listen and learn some of the music.    Of course, most of the music I have is more than (ahem) years old, like me!>>

I'll give you listen in St Aignan !

Ben