Re: [Harp-L] Mic impedance questions EV RE10

In a message dated 4/20/2005 12:14:09 P.M. Central Standard Time,
bigwally@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Yes...  The RE10 is a fine mic....
... but how much are YOU willing to spend to get  one?...

i.e.:  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7315295095

Right, the prices are getting stupid and $200.+ is way too much to pay for
one. And as Mr. Peloquin says, usually $85-125 is what you should expect to
pay.  It happens that I just picked up 2 of them for ridiculously cheap. But my
question wasn't about what they should cost. It was more along the  lines of
whether or not you need to use an impedance transformer and  are all RE10s
lo-Z? I think the answers are yes and yes. Thanks.

t.a.