Re: [Harp-L] introducing myself

Hi Gabriel..

maybe you should ask Nicolas if he wants to come to Holland together with
you to visit Harmonica Heaven.
I'ts a monthly harpmeeting on every last saturday....this month it's on 23
april because we have  this "Queens Day" on 30 april.
It is held in an accordeon and harmonica museum called : de Muse...check
www.accordeonmuseum.nl    ..... wonderful location.
Starting time : 11.00   ...till  13.00/14.00.
Meanwhile harpplayers from all over Holland are coming to the meeting and
even some belgian and german harpplayers are coming !!
I always present a workshop that covers subjects like breathing/tone
building...how to improvise..how to play amplified....how to accompany a
singer  ..  etc etc...
And....there's always a lot of talk about harps/gear/mic's/tools/amps/and
....and ....

Ben Bouman
Holland
www.marbletones.com
www.marble-amps.com
www.harmonicainstituut.nl

> Gabriel Payen <gabriel.payen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello
>

> I am new on this list.
>
> My name is Gabriel Payen, french, 15. I live in Rouen (Normandy), and I am
about the only harp player of my area. I'm good friend with Nicolas Fouquet
(aka Froggy) and he told me I should join Harp-L list.

> My father is a great blues and ragtime guitar player. I already play the
guitar and the piano. I love Blues and 70's Rock. I've been playing harp
since about 10 month.
> I'm a big fan of Sonny Terry, Dennis Gruenling, Allen Holmes, Little
Walter, Sonny Boy Williamson II, Big Walter...