  From: Bill Hines
  To: 'Robert Paparozzi' ; 'Dave Shannon' ; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2005 10:04 PM
  Subject: RE: [Harp-L] RE: Gil Scott Heron Harp Player

  Man, somebody had to go and mention Gil Scott-Heron. Back in the 70's, my
  barracks roomie in the military was somewhat of a militant black. He used to
  sit and listen to Gil Scott-Heron albums amid plumes of smoke. I really got
  to like it a lot (er, the music). On and on about the "Oatmeal Man" and the
  injustices. Who could forget "Whitey on the Moon". Now I'm on Amazon
  searching through the available stuff since my long-lost barracks roomie
  took all the vinyl with him. Is Scott-Heron still around?

  Bill Hines
  Hershey, PA