Re: [Harp-L] THE best way to learn...period!

"Robert Paparozzi" wrote:
This is still going on, year after year in NY at the great Charlie
Leighton's apt. in NYC... BTW, Charlie looked and sounded great
yesterday and is the NICEST most talented harp players I know..

At a harmonica get-together sponsored by Rob and hosted by Wade Schuman
in NYC a few years ago, I heard Charlie Leighton play the most beautiful
chorus of "Body and Soul" that I have ever heard on any instrument.

Charlie Leighton can do no wrong.

Regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com