[Harp-L] New free harmonica software - to read and edit tabs in any tuning, key or position

Hello to everyone!

I've been developing for the last 4 months a little flash software about
harmonica tabs (both for chromatic and diatonic, with 25 tunings), to read
(there is more than 200 riffs, songs and scales) and edit tabs.
http://www.grotch.tk

You can easily :

-write new tabs with a virtual music sheet and a virtual harmonica
-load existing tabs
-transpose any tab into another tuning, key or position
-define difficulty of each technique (blow bends, draw bends, overbends...)
so that the software will display the easiest tab for YOU.
-Yet, you can select harder tabs if you wanna have fun
-You can ask the program to force only one key to be displayed (if for
example you wanna play along a song in a certain key but you only have one
available harmo)
-choose between 6 different tab notations so that you can really read what's
written.
-choose between 4 notes notations (C D E, Do re mi, ...)

I used to play only diatonic harmonica because I was afraid to buy one and
end up not knowing hot to use it, but now I can just grab it and have fun
for hours without thinking about transposition!

I hope this program might help you to discover new types or tuning of harmo
just as it did with me,
Have fun using this software (oh by the way, you only need Flash player 7),

Eric

PS : here's the link again if by any chance you read everything :)
http://www.grotch.tk

PS 2: please feel free to leave me feedbacks - I really need to know what
others players think about my program to help me improve it

PS 3: Oh, if you own an harmo website and like mine, I would be glad to
share links with you.