Re: [Harp-L] Re: The 'Flexible Gospel' according to Rob P

My statement was taken out of context Larry.  Portnoy's acoustic tone
is very thin.  In fact, his acoustic tone is no match to yours yet
your amplified tone is no match to his.  That's what I'm talking
about.

Howard Levy has the best acoustic I've heard yet his amplified tone
is terrible.  Why is that?