[Harp-L] Jackie.

Hi Jazmaan.  I thought i'd just let you know i listened to Jackie  earlier
today and i have to say i thought it was really nice.   The  XB40 is a new
instrument to us all.  I bought one just a few monthes ago  and find it a difficult
beast to get under control.   I find your  version of Jackie quite frankly
astounding.   The only other things  i've heard on the instrument where Rick
Epping at an NHL shindig in  Bristol,England last year and that dude can play it.
  It was mostly  Irish/folk tunes he was playing.   But in saying that...we
need to  have guys like your self forging ahead and preparing the ground for
other  players.   So best of luck, and as we say in Scotland....Stick in big
man.  Cheers,Al.