[Harp-L] Tongue blocked blow-ends

I just had a lesson with Dennis Gruenling on tongue-blocked blow bends. We
covered many aspects of tongue-blocking. When the lesson was over, I was
doing it. I can bend holes 8 through 10 tongue-blocking. Of course, I'm
not proficient at the technique, and I can't do it on all keyed harps. But
with practice and work on my part, tongue-blocked bending (draw and blow)
will become a part of my harp arsenal.

This lesson was an utter trip. Check out Dennis's web site for details on
how he teaches. He's a great teacher, a good guy and masterful musican.

www.dennisgruenling.com