[Harp-L] Delta Frost vs. Soul's Voice

Hi all... I briefly tried out a friend's Bushman harps last night.  He had Soul's Voice as well as Delta Frost harps...  I really liked both but I didn't play them long enough to really test their relative strengths.  Would somebody who has played both please give me their impressions of what is good and bad about each, and which you think is better for particular styles, etc.?  I'm thinking of buying several as soon as I have an educated opinion or two.  Thanks in advance...

Scott

*** Music schedule, pics, sound files and more at http://www.scottalbertjohnson.com/ ***