Re: [Harp-L] Here's how you should dress

On Apr 16, 2005, at 11:24 AM, Paul Cantin wrote:

Dear List,
I know the thread thread is dead.( Thank God) However, if you still don't
know how to dress for a Gig check out this url, go to the videos. A picture
is worth all those thousands of words that I've read on this subject.
http://www.knockoutgreg.com/index2.html
Paul
If You Love The Blues
Honk Your Hohner

Don't wish to sound like a prude here, but several years ago there was a movie called "Lost Boys" and in it there was this wicked sax player. He wasn't wearing any shirt. Now I know we all go to the beach and seeing a guy without a shirt is no big deal, but in a musical performing context, this is bull-s**t. Especially in a movie. Although worse things are seen on TV and in the movies, it just isn't right. If you're going to perform wear some decent freaking clothes.
smokey-joe