[Harp-L] Subject:Here is an on line metronome, I think there are lots of them available

Gail writes:  "Here is an on line metronome, I think there are lots of  them
available

-Metronome Online - Free!
Virtual Metronome available  online at any time - for FREE. Ideal for
students
taking music  lessons!
www.metronomeonline.com/ - 6k - Cached"

.....Neat site, Gail-- thanks!  I know I'm getting old when I decided  to
look at the physical metronomes available there as well, and found nothing
remotely resembling what I remember as the one my piano teacher used.   Actually,
for the person asking about the problem of hearing it over the music  -- there
is a reasonably priced battery powered Yamaha model listed there with a
volume control  supposedly able to be heard over "loud music", with the
alternative ability to function off its flashing lights.
Elizabeth